Wailea Elua Unit 201 - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath - Full Ocean View
High Season 2017 Aloha Special --- $575.00 per night for Reservations made for December 16, 2016 - April 15, 2017 Stays.
Low Season 2016 Aloha Special --- $475.00 per night for Reservations made for April 16, 2016 - December 15, 2016 Stays.
2016 High Season (December 16 '15 - April 15 '16)
2017 High Season (December 16 '16 - April 15 '17)
$650 / night
$650 / night
2015 Low Season (April 16 '15- December 14 '15)
2016 Low Season (April 16 '16- December 15 '16)
$550 / night
$550 / night
Hawaii State Tax ID: W40863082-01
- 3 night deposit is required within 7 days to confirm reservation for less than 14 nights. A 7 night deposit is required for holiday periods and for reservations of 14 nights or more. Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival date is less than 60 days at the time of booking, full payment is due within 7 days of reservation.
- We accept personal check, money order, cashier's check, VISA, MASTERCARD & AMEX. Returned check fee $25.00. Click here to make a payment.
- Check-in time 3:00 PM; check-out time 11:00 AM. To guarantee late check-out if available, a 1/2 day charge will be assessed. Late check-out cannot extend beyond 6:00 pm.
- A 90 day cancellation notice is required. A one night cancellation fee will be collected on all cancellations. If cancelled within 90 days of arrival, no refunds unless unit is re-rented. Re-rentals will be on a pro-rata basis. For rentals of 30 days or more, 1/2 of full balance is due 6 months prior to arrival. Christmas/New Years - no cancellations or refunds after October 1; full payment due October 1.
- 5 night minimum stay (Elua Village HOA); 14 day minimum Christmas to New Years
- No pets allowed
- This is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. Smoking permitted only outside on the lanai.
- All rates subject to Hawaii Taxes (13.42% subject to change); $100.00 Wailea Elua HOA one-time rental fee.
- Refundable $300 damage / lost key deposit. Refund will be mailed within 5 business days following check-out.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 persons (children over 8 years considered adults). Call regarding number of children.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure dates. Sorry, no refunds for early departures.
- Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Please respect the privacy of the other guests including the quiet hours at Wailea Elua Village between 10:00PM to 8:00AM. You will be requested to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the specified sleeping occupancy. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. Please see Wailea Elua Village House Rules upon arrival.
- Guest / Owner Liability: Subletting the unit is not permitted. Any violation of the terms of this agreement may result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. You agree to accept liability for all replacements and repairs caused by you or your guests that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear. The Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to guests' personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Owner does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by acts of God, or for any inconveniences due to construction, road repairs, or maintenance activities at Elua Village. Guests for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury of whatever nature that has or have occurred or may occur to the Guest or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with, the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. My reservation deposit and occupancy acknowledge my agreement to the provisions contained within this Rental Agreement.
- Upon arrival on Maui go directly to Wailea Elua Village located at 3600 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui, Hawaii, 96753. Elua 201 will be locked. The keys will be in an addressed envelope at the front entry security gate. Please advise the security personnel of your arrival. They will direct you to the unit.
- Housekeeping service is provided on a weekly (7 nights) basis (Special Promotions excepted). Promotional Specials subject to a $95.00 Check-out housekeping fee.